Welcome to wpexperts.pt!
These terms and conditions describe the rules and regulations for the use of the WP Experts Website, located at https://wpexperts.pt/.
By accessing this website, we assume that you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use wpexperts.pt if you do not agree to accept all the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refer to you, the person who logs on to this website and complies with the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us,” refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “We”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to you in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of satisfying your needs with respect to the provision of the Company’s stated services in accordance with and subject to the law in force in the Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are regarded as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, WP Experts and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights to all material on wpexperts.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access these from wpexperts.co.uk for your own personal use subject to the restrictions set forth in these terms and conditions.
- Republish material from wpexperts.pt
- Sale, rental or sub-licensing of wpexperts.pt material
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from wpexperts.pt
- Redistribute content from wpexperts.pt
This Agreement shall commence on the date hereof. Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of Free Terms and Conditions Generator.
Parts of this website offer users the opportunity to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. WP Experts does not filter, edit, publish or review comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of WP Experts, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person posting their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable law, WP Experts shall not be responsible for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use and/or posting and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
WP Experts reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments that may be deemed inappropriate, offensive or cause a violation of these Terms and Conditions.
You guarantee and represent this:
- You have the right to publish Comments on our website and you have all the necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- Comments do not invade any intellectual property rights, including, without limitation, copyrights, patents, or trademarks of others;
- Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or illegal material that is an invasion of privacy
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or customs or present commercial activities or illegal activities.
You hereby grant WP Experts a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlink to our content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government Agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Web site in the same way they link to other listed companies’ Web sites; and
- Accredited businesses throughout the system, except for non-profit organizations, charitable shopping centers, and charitable fundraising groups that cannot hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, publications or other information on the Website, provided the link is made: (a) is in no way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other connection requests from the following types of organizations:
- sources of information from consumers and/or commonly known companies;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- Internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve the link requests from these organizations if we decide to do so: (a) the link would not make us or our accredited companies look unfavorably on ourselves; (b) the organization has no negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us of hyperlink visibility compensates for the absence of WP Experts; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations can link to our home page, provided the link is made: (a) is in no way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you should let us know by sending an email to WP Experts. Please include your name, your organization’s name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you want to link to our site, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you want to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations can link to our Website as follows:
- By using our corporate name; or
- By using the uniform resource locator you are connected to; or
- The use of any other description of our Website that is linked to makes sense within the context and format of the linking party’s Website content.
Use of the WP Experts logo or other artwork for the link will not be allowed in the absence of a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Responsibility for the content
We will not be responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims arising from your website. No link(s) shall appear on any website that could be construed as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or that infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to ask you to remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve the immediate removal of all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to accept these terms and conditions and links policy at any time. By creating an ongoing link to our Website, you agree to be bound by and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removing links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact us and let us know at any time. We will consider requests to remove links, but are under no obligation to do so or to respond to you directly.
We do not warrant that the information on this website is correct, nor do we guarantee its completeness or accuracy; nor do we warrant that the website will remain available or that the material on the website will be kept up-to-date.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will do that:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit our or your liability in any way that is not permitted by applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liability that cannot be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set forth in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the previous paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising from the discharge, including liabilities arising from contract, tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
Since the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind.